Building A Winning Team
Technical Leadership Capabilities
By (author) Brian Sutton, Robina Chatham
Publication date: 19 May 2017The development of technical leadership capabilities is often overlooked as a training requirement in organisations but skills such as critical thinking and knowing when and how to exert your influence are key to business success. In this book management experts Brian Sutton and Robina Chatham describe and explain five management techniques to help you develop your leadership capabilities and build a winning team. With real life examples, tips and mini exercises, you'll also boost your soft skills as you steer your team to success.
Print ISBN-13: 9781780173894
Ebook ISBN-13: 9781780173696
- Helping Your Team to See Your Value to Them as a Leader
- Increasing Your Circle of Organisational Influence
- Delegating Work For Maximum Impact
- Dealing with Poor Performance
- Behaving With A True Sense of Urgency
MSc CCI, MBCS
Business and Technology Journalist, Business School Professor and author of 'Master the Moment'